Well laid out apartment of approx. 98 m2, divided over two floors, with four bedrooms, a lovely roof terrace and four balconies. The house is spacious and bright and has the entrance on the lively Kinkerstraat, but is located on the quiet Kneppelhoutstraat. Super place five minutes by bike from the Center and in the middle of the OudWest district.
- Bright living room overlooking a lot of greenery and with adjoining balcony.
- Spacious room, now used as a guest/study room, but also very suitable as a dining room.
- Kitchen with access to a small balcony at the rear.
- Bathroom with bathtub, sink and toilet.
- Spacious hall with wardrobe.
- Large master bedroom adjacent to large balcony.
- Laundry room with access to the large balcony.
- Two bedrooms, one with a balcony.
- Large landing with space for cupboards.
- Hall with stairs to the fantastic roof terrace with super view over the city.
- Storage room of 4 m2 near the entrance of the apartment complex.
Within walking distance of the food/culture center De Hallen, the fantastic city children's farm Zimmerhoeve and numerous trendy terraces and good restaurants. From the cozy Kinkerstraat you will find both OudWest and Center at your doorstep, including the Jordaan, Westerpark and Ten Katemarkt. In terms of mobility, this location is also great. A few minutes walk from tram 7 and 17 that will take you in and out of the city.
- Total living space of approx. 98 m².
- Apartment is part of a well-run Owner’s Assocation
- Servicecosts € 192.65 per month
- Double glazing throughout the whole apartment.
- The apartment has two front doors, one on the second and one on the third floor.
- Leasehold paid off until March 15 2035.