Unique location with amazing views of the waters and meadows of the Middelpolder. Spacious two-bedroom apartment of approx. 105 m² with a lovely large living room and adjoining terrace. On the first floor of a small-scale well-maintained apartment building with elevator (built in 2001). Great location in Bankras / Kostverloren on the north side of Amstelveen.
- Bright and spacious living room overlooking the peaceful waters and green pastures.
- The terrace, adjoining the living room with the same beautiful view, offers enough space for outdoor dining.
- Modern open kitchen with built-in appliances such as dishwasher, fridge freezer, four-burner induction cooker and recirculation hood.
- Two sizeable rooms, which can be used as a bedroom and / or study. One room leads to the second balcony.
- Generous bathroom with shower, double sink, towel radiator and toilet.
- Spacious hall / cloakroom.
- Second toilet.
- Laundry room annex storage room.
- Extra storage on the ground floor of approx. 8 m². Handy also for storing a bicycle.
- Small-scale apartment building with a total of four floors.
Located in the beautiful nature reserve the Middelpolder with lots of walking and cycling opportunities. In the immediate vicinity of the well-equipped shopping centres Bankrashof and Kostverlorenhof, various primary schools and crèches. The cosy Stadshart is a ten minute bike ride. The location is also very favourable in relation to Amsterdam: by car it takes seven minutes to Amsterdam Zuid and by tram it takes about 25 minutes to the city centre.
- Total living area: approx. 105 m².
- Two terraces, one on the east and one on the west side of the apartment.
- The apartment is part of a well-run Owner’s Association.
- Service costs: € 235, - per month.
- Heating by district heating.
- Double glazing throughout the whole apartment.
- Video intercom.
- Ample parking space around the building.
- Own ground.