Beautifully renovated thirties semi-detached house with large sunny front, side and back garden on 367 m² private land. Much extra space thanks to large garden house (approx. 40 m²), in use as work / hobby room. Super location in the most popular part of Badhoevedorp. A house and garden with many possibilities.
- Bright large living room with nice bay window at the front, side window and doors to approx. 25 meters deep backyard.
- Beautiful open kitchen with appliances: dishwasher, refrigerator, extractor and large stainless steel stove.
- Hall with cloakroom and spacious cupboard under staircase.
- Toilet on the ground floor.
- Lovely large front garden of about 10 meters deep.
- Two bedrooms and two walk-in closets on the first floor.
- Spacious modern bathroom with bath, separate shower, washbasin, towel radiator and toilet.
- One bedroom and a storage room on the second floor.
- The total surface area of the house is 98 m², according to the NVM measurement instructions based on the NEN 2580 standard the living area is 88 m² and the room of 10 m² on the second floor is considered as other indoor space.
- In the backyard there are two outbuildings, one with an insulated space that is now used as an office. The other part of this annex is used as a laundry room and tool shed. In the back of the garden there is an outbuilding and a covered bicycle shed.
- Year of construction ca. 1930.
- Own ground.
- Total land area 367 m².
- The house was thoroughly refurbished in 2008: new kitchen and bathroom, new windows and insulating glass, ceilings renewed, walls stuccoed, c.v. installation installed and electrical installation renewed.
- Equipped with insulating glazing.
- C.v. installation by combi boiler (2008).
- Roof outbuilding renewed in 2017.
In characteristic broad street in the heart of Badhoevedorp. Shopping centre nearby including a large supermarket and various specialty shops. At a short distance also good primary schools, childcare and many sports facilities. Amsterdam is easily accessible by bike, car and tram. Motorways A-9 (Haarlem), A-5 (Hoofddorp), A-4 (Schiphol airport) and ring road A-10 (Amsterdam) are quickly and easily accessible.