Spacious and lovely light 1930s townhouse of approx. 194 m² with sunny front and back garden. Three spacious floors, seven bedrooms, a basement and an attic. Great location in Amsterdam Zuid in a quiet green street in the Apollo neighbourhood and at short walking distance from shopping street Beethovenstraat. A real family home with many beautiful characteristic details from the construction period.
- Large bright living room with beautiful bay window, high ceilings and door to the sunny back garden.
- Spacious closed kitchen, also with door to the garden.
- The nice front garden provides lots of privacy on the street side.
- Also on this floor a nice marble hall with space for a coat rack, a hallway and a toilet.
- In the back garden is a shed of about 4 m².
- The ground floor has mostly wooden flooring.
- Large room at the front. Nice and light because of the bay window.
- Spacious master bedroom at the back with French doors to the balcony.
- Two smaller rooms, very suitable as study or children's room, one with French doors to the balcony.
- Modern bathroom with underfloor heating, walk-in shower, washbasin, towel radiator and cupboard with washing machine connection.
- Separate toilet with underfloor heating.
- Two good-sized bedrooms at the rear plus a large open space/bedroom at the front.
- Bathroom with bath/shower and washbasin.
- Separate toilet.
- A beautiful stained-glass skylight above the staircase provides additional natural light in the stairwell.
Basement and attic
- The basement of approx. 26 m² is accessible from the ground floor hallway. A perfect place for wine and further storage.
- The attic above the second floor offers plenty of storage space.
- The square metres of the basement and attic are not included in the living area of approx. 194 m².
- Built in 1934.
- Leasehold: for 2023 the leasehold fee is € 3913,41. Five-yearly indexation until 31 December 2051. The application for transfer to perpetual leasehold has been made under the favourable conditions of 2019.
- Largely equipped with insulating glazing.
- Equipped with central heating system.
- The kitchen is dated as is the bathroom on the second floor.
- Exterior paintwork was carried out in 2022.
Quiet, but within walking distance of the city's cosiness: restaurants, terraces and an extensive range of shops with good specialist shops in, among others, Beethovenstraat. The Concertgebouw, various museums, Cornelis Schuytstraat and Vondelpark are also a short distance away. Several excellent schools and childcare facilities in the immediate vicinity.
Excellent public transport connections, both in and out of town. Train/metro station Zuid/WTC is less than five minutes' cycling distance. The tram is a five-minute walk away. Various arterial roads can be reached by car within a few minutes. And Schiphol Airport can be reached within 15 minutes.