Spacious family home (124 m²) with large living room on the ground floor, sizeable rooms on the first and second floor, a nice front garden and sunny back garden. Pleasant neighbourhood in a quiet street with lots of green and nearby shopping centre Kostverlorenhof. The nearby garage is also for sale.
- Spacious hall with closet under the stairs, toilet and space for wardrobe.
- Large living room directly adjacent to and with a door to the back garden.
- Separate kitchen, large enough for an extra dining table.
- Very sunny back garden, almost 10 meter deep, on the west with shed and rear entrance.
- Front garden, almost 5 meters deep.
- Bright large room at the front with a washbasin.
- Two rooms on the garden side, one large and one small.
- Modern bathroom with shower, washbasin, toilet and design radiator.
- Very large room with a skylight at the rear.
- Storage room.
- The second floor can be increased by installing dormer windows. Two rooms and a bathroom can then be made on this floor.
- Lots of extra storage space behind knee walls.
It is also possible to purchase a nearby garage for € 35.000 k.k.
In Bankras / Kostverloren, a very popular residential area thanks to the space between the buildings, the abundance of greenery, the parks and the very convenient location in relation to Amsterdam. By car in seven minutes to Amsterdam Zuid and by tram 5 within half an hour to the centre of Amsterdam. The cosy Stadshart of Amstelveen is about five minutes away by tram. By bike you can easily reach the Amsterdamse Bos. Furthermore, in the immediate vicinity is the well-equipped shopping centre Kostverlorenhof and various primary schools and crèches.
- Total living area approx. 124 m².
- Equipped with central heating.
- Double glazing throughout the whole house.
- Nearby garage for sale for € 35.000 k.k.
- Purchase contract and deed of transfer at van Lenning Notariaat Amstelveen.