Nicely recently renovated corner apartment of approx. 101 m2, divided over two floors, with a lovely large living room, spacious kitchen and sunny balcony. The house is spacious and light and has a great view over the green surroundings and water. Ideal location very close to Stadshart Amstelveen.
- Large bright living room overlooking water with adjoining south-facing balcony.
- Luxury kitchen (installed in 2015) with built-in appliances such as dishwasher, fridge and freezer, 4 burner hob, combi oven and extractor hood. The kitchen has access to a small balcony.
- Spacious bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower, sink and towel radiator.
- Separate toilet.
- Spacious hall with wardrobe.
- This floor has one large bedroom and a large room where possibly an extra bedroom can be made and /or a second bathroom.
- Storage room of 7 m2 at the rear of the apartment complex.
The apartment has recently been renovated. Among other things, the kitchen and bathroom have been renewed, the electrical installation has been largely replaced as well as various pipework, the c.v. installation was renewed including the radiators. There is double glazing throughout the whole apartment, the dormer at the front has been replaced and a new staircase to the second floor has been made. Insulation has been installed on the second floor.
In Elsrijk, a very popular residential area, because it’s close to Stadshart Amstelveen with a lot of shops and nice restaurants and also because it’s a very convenient location in relation to Amsterdam. By car or by bike you will be in the south of Amsterdam within ten minutes. The large busstation on the Stadshart offers public transport in all directions. The A-9 can be reached within a few minutes. Furthermore, directly in the neighborhood various primary schools, secondary schools and crèches, Amsterdamse Bos and numerous sports clubs.
- Total living area: approx. 101 m².
- The apartment is part of a well-run and active owner’s assocation.
- Service costs € 150,-- per month
- Double glazing throughout the whole apartment.
- Plenty of storage space on the second floor.
- Own ground.