Nicely renovated five room corner apartment, divided over two floors, with a lovely large living room, great views of the green surrounding and a big sunny garden. The apartment is spacious and bright. Ideal location in Bankras / Kostverloren on the north side of Amstelveen.
- Large bright living room overlooking a lot of greenness with adjoining spacious balcony.
- Luxury open kitchen with built-in appliances such as dishwasher, fridge and freezer, four-burner hob, combi-oven and recirculation hood.
- Four sizeable rooms, which can be used as a bedroom and / or work room. Two rooms have a door to the balcony and one room leads to the garden.
- Beautiful landscaped garden of approx. 115 m² with shed (with electricity) and rear entrance.
- Nice bathroom with shower, washbasin, towel radiator and toilet.
- The apartment has two entrances, one on the ground floor and one on the first floor.
- Utility room of approx. 9 m² on the ground floor, now used as a cloakroom, storage room and laundry / drying room.
- Small-scale apartment building with a total of four floors. Built in 1960.
In Bankras / Kostverloren, a very popular residential area thanks to the space between the buildings, on the edge of the Middenpolder with lots of green, the parks but also the very favourable location in relation to Amsterdam. By car in seven minutes to Amsterdam Zuid and by tram within 25 minutes to the city centre of Amsterdam. The cosy Amstelveen Stadshart is about five minutes away by tram. By bike it takes you no time to reach the Amsterdamse Bos. Also in the immediate vicinity is the well-equipped shopping centre Kostverlorenhof and various primary schools and crèches.
- Total living area: approx. 100 m².
- The apartment is part of well-run and active Owner’s Association.
- Service costs: € 226.25 per month, excluding advance payment of heating costs of € 90.15 per month.
- Heating by means of block heating, hot water via boiler (rental).
- Double glazing throughout the whole apartment.
- Plastered walls and ceilings.
- Equipped with mosquito screens.
- Plenty of storage space, including spacious cupboard under the stairs on the ground floor and pantry at entrance on the first floor.
- Video intercom.
- Ample parking space around the building.
- Own ground.