Beautifull large apartment, approx. 197 m2 of living space, spread over the ground floor and first floor. On both floors a fantastic view of the Prinsengracht canal and Noordermarkt. At the rear of the apartment an communal garden. A lovely place in a characteristic building. Freehold property. Perfect location in the heart of the Jordaan.
- Spacious kitchen. Bright because of the high windows at the front. Plenty of room for a large dining table and a workplace or living area. The kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances: dishwasher, combi microwave, induction cooker and fridge.
- On the quiet garden side a large room with doors to the garden. The room is now used as a work and guest room and has a kitchenette.
- Shower room and toilet.
- Washing machine room.
- Spacious hall with wardrobe and lots of storage space.
- Beautiful large living room. In the living room a cozy fireplace and a small extra kitchen. And again the view of the Prinsengracht canal.
- Spacious and quiet bedroom on the garden side, with study area and a view over the garden.
- Luxury recently renovated bathroom with large shower, toilet and double sink with custom-made cupboards.
- The first floor has a lovely oak wooden floor.
The apartment is spacious. All the rooms are large. Extra bedrooms can easily be made.
The building dates from the mid-seventeenth century and was originally built as a warehouse. Around 1850, renovations were made to transform the building into a school. A whole new facade in Venetian style was added. In 1979 the complex was converted by architect Sjoerd Soeters into seven apartments.
In the city centre very close to the Noordermarkt. In the immediate vicinity you can find all sorts of facilities to make life more pleasant: restaurants, shops, market, cafes. The Westerstraat, Lindengracht, Brouwersgracht and Haarlemmerdijk for example, are a few minutes' by foot. As to public transport, the Central Station is within walking distance.
- Freehold property.
- The apartment is part of a well-run Owner’s Association.
- living space 197 m².
- Double glazing almost throughout the whole apartment.
- Monthly service costs: € 331.45
Show complete description »