Spacious four-room apartment with two balconies and a beautiful view of water and greenery. A total of approximately 89 m2 of living space on the third floor of a well-maintained complex. Super place in the quiet child-friendly neighborhood Gein.
- Fantastic light living room with beautiful laminate floor, open kitchen and two adjoining balconies, one facing east and one facing west
- Beautiful kitchen (2013) with five-burner gas hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge and dishwasher.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Spacious corridor with wardrobe.
- Bathroom with shower, sink and towel radiator
- Separate toilet.
- Storage room next to kitchen with washing machine connection.
- Storage room on the ground floor of approx. 11 m².
Living at this location offers a fantastic combination of space and greenery. Gein is a quiet residential area with many small-scale apartment complexes and single-family homes. The Steenderenstraat is within walking distance of Reigersbos Shopping Center, a bus stop and Reigersbos metro station. There is sufficient (free) parking for visitors. In the immediate vicinity are the natural park "het Gein" and "Gaasperplas". With various roads in the area (A2, A9 and A10), accessibility is excellent.
- Leasehold paid off until 01-10-2051.
- Year of construction: 1983.
- Apartment is part of a good running VVE.
- Insulating glazing throughout the apartment.
- Storage room on the ground floor.
- Equipped with central heating.
- Service costs € 112.62